nTop Training: Automotive
In this online workshop, you will learn how to use nTopology for a multitude of automotive applications — from functional lightweighting to design exploration.
Through hands-on exercises, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the different latticing, texturing, patterning, and topology optimization capabilities of nTopology. You will also learn how to use Field-Driven Design techniques to control your designs in every point in space.
Join and learn how to:
- Develop lattice structures and 3D printed foams with tailored properties when manufacturing materials are a constraint
- Create procedural textures and perforation patterns for aesthetic or functional applications and explore thousands of design variations
- Generate, smoothen, and post-process topology optimization results and export the lightweight parts to your native CAD system
- Session 1: Architected Materials for Seat Cushions
- Session 2: Surface Textures & Patterns for Car Design
- Session 3: Topology Optimization & Post-processing
- Session 4: Recap & Live Q&A
Bonus — All eligible participants will receive a free trial license of nTopology.
Registration has closed - please check back for upcoming trainings
Yuki Okada, Technical Marketing Engineer at nTopology
Yuki is a technical marketing engineer at nTopology and holds a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering. Previously he worked in product marketing at Ansys. In his spare time he likes to board, hike, and snowboard.
Are you ready to implement nTopology into your product development workflow? Request a Demo.