nTop Training: Essentials
Join this online workshop to learn the basics of nTopology and experience first-hand the software’s versatility and functional generative capabilities.
Our Application and Customer Success engineers will guide you through your first lightweighting and latticing design workflows. They will also introduce you to the fundamental concepts that set nTopology apart from all other engineering design software.
Join this nTop Training and learn how to:
- Take full advantage of nTopology’s core modeling technology and navigate the interface
- Create reusable workflows and package them into custom blocks
- Apply functional lightweighting and latticing techniques to design high-performing and manufacturable parts
- 10:00am – 11:00am Session 1: Introduction to nTopology
- 11:00am - 12:00pm Session 2: Basic lightweighting workflows
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm Session 3: Lattice generation & optimization
- 1:00pm – 1:30pm Session 4: Recap & Live Q&A
Bonus — All eligible participants will receive a free trial license of nTopology.
Important — Registration closes on Tuesday, June 22 at 5pm ET / 2pm PT. Don’t forget to save your spot!
Gabrielle Thelen, Application Engineer at nTopology
Application Engineer at nTopology with a background in Mechanical Design and Engineering Systems for advanced manufacturing, which involved working with CAD tools such as PTC Creo and SolidWorks as well as the PLM System, PTC Windchill.
Evan Pilz, Appilcation Engineer at nTopology
Evan is a mechanical engineer with a focus in additive manufacturing from the University of Pittsburgh. Evan has worked with nTopology in the past and has now joined the team as an Application Engineer,