nTop Training: Essentials
Registration is now closed. Please check back at a later time for upcoming workshop dates.
Discover how you can use nTopology to create innovative design solutions in this online workshop on Thursday, August 26 at 11am ET / 8am PT.
By attending you will learn the basics of nTopology and have a chance to see how versatile the software is through a number of interactive demonstrations that are designed just for you.
Register now and learn how to:
- Take full advantage of nTopology’s core modeling technology and navigate the interface
- Create reusable workflows and package them into custom blocks
- Apply functional lightweighting and latticing techniques to design high-performing and manufacturable parts
- 10:00am – 11:00am Session 1: Introduction to nTopology
- 11:00am - 12:00pm Session 2: Basic lightweighting workflows
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm Session 3: Lattice generation & optimization
- 1:00pm – 1:30pm Session 4: Recap & Live Q&A
Bonus — All eligible participants will receive a free trial license of nTopology.
Important — Registration closes on Tuesday, August 24 at 5pm ET / 2pm PT. Don’t forget to save your spot!
Alec Guay, Application Engineer at nTopology
Alec Guay is an Application Engineer for nTopology based in Boston. Before joining the nTopology team, Alec worked for Airbus’s metal additive subsidiary APWORKS as well as Airbus Americas and the world record setting Perlan II High Altitude Sailplane. Alec brings a manufacturing background and customer facing skill set to nTopology having an undergraduate degree in mechanical engineering with hands-on work in both composite fabrication and DfAM.
Yuki Okada, Technical Marketing Engineer at nTopology
Yuki is a technical marketing engineer at nTopology and holds a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering. Previously he worked in product marketing at Ansys. In his spare time he likes to board, hike, and snowboard.