nTop Training: Essentials
Join this online workshop to learn the basics of nTopology and experience first-hand the software’s versatility and functional generative capabilities.
Our Application and Customer Success engineers will guide you through your first lightweighting and latticing design workflows. They will also introduce you to the fundamental concepts that set nTopology apart from all other engineering design software.
Join this nTop Training and learn how to:
- Take full advantage of nTopology’s core modeling technology and navigate the interface
- Create reusable workflows and package them into custom blocks
- Apply functional lightweighting and latticing techniques to design high-performing and manufacturable parts
- 10:00am – 11:00am Session 1: Introduction to nTopology
- 11:00am - 12:00pm Session 2: Basic lightweighting workflows
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm Session 3: Lattice generation & optimization
- 1:00pm – 1:30pm Session 4: Recap & Live Q&A
Bonus — All eligible participants will receive a free trial license of nTopology.
Important — Registration closes on Tuesday, July 27 at 5pm ET / 2pm PT. Don’t forget to save your spot!
Yuki Okada, Technical Marketing Engineer at nTopology
Yuki is a technical marketing engineer at nTopology and holds a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering. Previously he worked in product marketing at Ansys. In his spare time he likes to board, hike, and snowboard.