nTop Training: Essentials
Registration is now closed. If you are interested in designing automotive parts in nTopology, register now for our training on Thursday, October 7 at 11am ET / 8am PT. Register Here.
Discover how you can use nTopology to create innovative design solutions in this online workshop on Thursday, September 23 at 11am ET / 8am PT.
By attending you will learn the basics of nTopology and have a chance to see how versatile the software is through a number of interactive demonstrations that are designed just for you.
Join and learn how to:
- Take full advantage of nTopology’s core modeling technology and navigate the interface
- Create reusable workflows and package them into custom blocks
- Apply functional lightweighting and latticing techniques to design high-performing and manufacturable parts
- Session 1: Introduction to nTopology
- Session 2: Basic lightweighting workflows
- Session 3: Lattice generation & optimization
- Session 4: Recap & Live Q&A
Bonus — All eligible participants will receive a free trial license of nTopology.
Important — Registration closes on Tuesday, September 21 at 5pm ET / 2pm PT. Don’t forget to save your spot!
Yuki Okada, Technical Marketing Engineer at nTopology
Yuki is a technical marketing engineer at nTopology and holds a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering. Previously he worked in product marketing at Ansys. In his spare time he likes to board, hike, and snowboard.
Are you ready to implement nTopology into your product development workflow? Request a Demo.