nTop Training: Osseointegrative Structures on Orthopedic Implants
Thursday, August 12, 2021
Registration for this training is closed. Please check back at a later time for upcoming training dates.
nTopology can be used to quickly and easily to create osseointegrative structures on orthopedic implants - which is very time-consuming in traditional CAD. With nTopology’s Field-Driven Design capabilities, rapid exploration of design space and lattice parameters are made easy.
In this virtual workshop, you will learn how to develop an end-to-end workflow for lattice generation creating osseointegrative structures that promote bone growth.
Our in-house experts will cover the basics of nTop Custom Blocks, which allow for consolidation of your design workflows into a single reusable workflow, that can then be shared between team members and reused across part families.
Join and learn how to:
- Use nTopology to create porous lattice structures that promote bone growth
- Customize parameters such as pore size, beam thickness, and beam connectivity
- Create reusable and revision-controllable workflows for deployment across teams and part families
- 10:00am -10:30am Session 1: nTopology - Basics Review
- 10:30am - 12:00pm Session 2: Lattice Design - Exploring the Latticing Tools
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm Session 3: Auxiliary Operations - Meshing & Reporting
- 1:00pm - 1:30pm Session 4: Custom Blocks - Packaging a Design Workflow
Important — Registration closes on Tuesday, August 10 at 5pm ET / 2pm PT. Don’t forget to save your spot!
Christopher Cho, Senior Application Engineer, nTopology
Christopher is a mechanical engineer with a background in additive manufacturing and mechanical design. He is currently with nTopology helping customers push the envelope with the next generation of medical device and manufacturing applications.