nTop Training: Shoe Design
Join us for a free online workshop where you will learn actionable design techniques that enable you to design the next generation of shoes — for both high-performance and aesthetic purposes.
Attendees will also gain an understanding of nTopology’s various texturing tools which allow designers to make their products look authentic while keeping performance at its highest level possible.
Join and learn how to:
- Create custom surface textures and 3D foam-like structures using latticing & procedural methods
- Manipulate lattice unit cells to create unique visual effects for aesthetics or performance requirements
- Use a Field Driven Design approach to control the properties of lattices and textures at every point in space and create smooth transitions
- Session 1: Intro to Shoe Design with nTopology
- Session 2: Lattice Texturing for Outsole Design
- Session 3: Procedural Texturing for Sidewall Design
- Session 4: Field Driven Foam Gradients for Midsole Design
- Session 5: Conclusion + Q&A
Bonus — All eligible participants will receive a free trial license of nTopology.
Important — Registration closes on Tuesday, September 7 at 5pm ET / 2pm PT. Don’t forget to save your spot!
Registration has closed - check out our Upcoming page for our next training!
Yuki Okada, Technical Marketing Engineer at nTopology
Yuki is a technical marketing engineer at nTopology and holds a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering. Previously he worked in product marketing at Ansys. In his spare time he likes to board, hike, and snowboard.
Are you ready to implement nTopology into your product development workflow? Request a Demo.