nTop Training: Thermal Management
In this virtual training you will learn the basics of nTopology and have a chance to see how versatile the software is through a number of interactive demonstrations that were designed just for you.
Watch and learn how to:
- Take full advantage of nTopology’s core modeling technology and navigate the interface
- Create reusable workflows and package them into custom blocks
- Apply functional, advanced manipulations and thermal analysis techniques to design high-performance and manufacturable parts
- Session 1: Intro to Thermal FEA
- Session 2: Thermal FEA Demonstration
- Session 3: Understanding/Applying Thermal FEA Results
- Session 4: Recap & Live Q&A
Mandy Rosengren, Senior Onboarding Engineer at nTopology
Mandy has worked for over a year at nTopology, training and advising customers across industries involving aerospace and automotive applications, biomedical medical devices, prosthetics, and industrial design. She has experience in additive design, CAD, 3D printing and machining. She currently lives in Boston repairs bicycles in her free time.
Kelcey Hines, Onboarding Engineer at nTopology
Kelcey spent four years designing and establishing manufacturing processes for sealing components in demanding nuclear, aerospace, and automotive applications before joining nTopology. She enjoys educating other engineers and has mentored multiple undergraduate engineering teams. In her free time, she plays on a travel rugby team.