nTop Essentials & Toolkit Training
Registration is now closed for the workshop on Thursday, November 5. Please check back at a later time for upcoming training dates.
Join our Customer Success and Application Engineers for this free training. They will cover fundamental nTop design concepts and give you a breakdown of the available nTop Toolkits. You will get hands-on experience on nTop Platform through a series of practical exercises.
You will learn how to:
- Use nTop Platform’s core modeling technology to create reusable workflows
- Navigate nTop Toolkits to design parts with the desired performance requirements
- Apply lightweighting techniques to create lighter, stiffer, higher-performing parts
- 10:00am - 11:00am Session 1: Introduction to nTop Platform
- 11:00am - 12:00pm Session 2: nTop Essentials - Lightweighting and Intro to Toolkits
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm Session 3: nTop Essentials - Lattice Optimization with Toolkits
- 1:00pm - 1:30pm Live Q&A
Bonus: All eligible participants will receive a free trial license of nTop Platform.
Registration closes Friday, October 30 at 5pm ET / 2pm PT. Save your spot now!
Gabrielle Thelen, Application Engineer
Application Engineer at nTopology with a background in Mechanical Design and Engineering Systems for advanced manufacturing, which involved working with CAD tools such as PTC Creo and SolidWorks as well as the PLM System, PTC Windchill.
Blake Johnson, Customer Success Engineer
Blake Johnson is a Customer Success Engineer at nTopology. His role at nTop is to help users to solve their hardest geometry problems, and to expand the horizon of design capabilities. His work often focuses on field-driven design, finite element simulation, and topology optimization. Blake studied Mechanical Engineering at the University of Texas and received a PhD in Mechanical Engineering from Northwestern University in 2016.