nTop Essentials & Toolkit Training
Registration for nTop Essentials & Toolkit Training on August 13 at 10am ET / 7am PT is closed. Please check back at a later time for upcoming training dates.
Bonus: All eligible workshop participants will receive a free trial license of nTop Platform.
On Thursday, August 13 at 10am ET / 7am PT, nTop Customer Success and Application Engineers are offering a free training on the fundamental concepts and basic Toolkits in nTop Platform, as well as hands-on training with practical exercises.
Join them to get all of your questions answered and learn how to:
- Use nTop Platform’s core modeling technology to create reusable workflows
- Navigate Toolkits to design parts with the desired performance requirements
- Apply lightweighting techniques to create lighter, stiffer, higher-performing parts
- 10:00 - 11:00 Session 1: Introduction to nTop Platform
- 11:00 - 12:00 Session 2: nTop Essentials - Lightweighting and Intro to Toolkits
- 12:00 - 1:00 Session 3: nTop Essentials - Lattice Optimization with Toolkits
- 1:00 - 1:30 Live Q&A
Registration closes Friday, August 7 at 5pm ET / 2pm PT.
Save your seat!
Annika Norden, Customer Success Engineer
Annika is an engineer, designer, and creator, excited by any opportunity that brings these facets together. After studying Mechanical Engineering at the University of Michigan, she joined the Customer Success team at nTopology where she is able to collaborate and innovate everyday.
Evan Pilz, Application Engineer
Evan is a mechanical engineer with a focus in additive manufacturing from the University of Pittsburgh. Evan has worked with nTopology in the past and has now joined the team as an Application Engineer.