nTop Live: Compact Two-Domain Heat Exchanger with Gyroid and Diamond TPMS Lattices
The design of compact and efficient Heat Exchangers (HEX) using TPMS and gyroid lattice structures is one of the most prominent engineering applications of Additive Manufacturing today.
In this nTop Live, Maiki Vlahinos, Senior Application Engineer at nTopology, goes through one of his latest heat exchanger designs with two fluid domains. He describes how he incorporated Ansys Discovery Live in his design process and presents the results of a characterization study that explored which parameters of a TPMS lattice have the highest impact on pressure drop and flow.
Watch and learn how to:
- Select the TPMS or gyroid lattice parameters that meet your engineering requirements
- Drive design changes based on real-time simulation with Ansys Discovery Live
- Create your own design process for rapid and robust experimentation & design exploration
Don’t have nTop? Click here to get a trial
Explore more of our Heat Exchanger content below:
- Whitepaper: Unlocking Advanced Heat Exchanger Design and Simulation with nTop Platform and ANSYS CFX
- Blog: Taking Heat Exchanger Design to the Next Level with High-Performance Geometry
- nTop Live: Efficient Plate-Fin Heat Exchanger Design Driven for Aerospace Applications
- nTop Live: Efficient and Compact Electrical Heatsinks with Advanced Geometry
- nTop Live: Performance-driven Heat Exchanger Design
- How-To Video: Heat Exchanger Design in nTop Platform