nTop Essentials & Toolkit Training
Join our Customer Success and Application Engineers on this free training. They will cover fundamental nTop design concepts and give you a breakdown of the available nTop Toolkits. You will get hands-on experience on nTop Platform through a series of practical exercises.
You will learn how to:
- Use nTop Platform’s core modeling technology to create reusable workflows
- Navigate nTop Toolkits to design parts with the desired performance requirements
- Apply lightweighting techniques to create lighter, stiffer, higher-performing parts
- 10:00 - 11:00 Session 1: Introduction to nTop Platform
- 11:00 - 12:00 Session 2: nTop Essentials - Lightweighting and Intro to Toolkits
- 12:00 - 1:00 Session 3: nTop Essentials - Lattice Optimization with Toolkits
- 1:00 - 1:30 Live Q&A
Bonus: All eligible participants will receive a free trial license of nTop Platform.
Registration closes on Monday, November 30 at 5pm ET / 2pm PT - make sure to save your spot!
Evan Pilz, Application Engineer
Evan is a mechanical engineer with a focus in additive manufacturing from the University of Pittsburgh. Evan has worked with nTopology in the past and has now joined the team as an Application Engineer.
Annika Norden, Customer Success Engineer
Annika is an engineer, designer, and creator, excited by any opportunity that brings these facets together. After studying Mechanical Engineering at the University of Michigan, she joined the Customer Success team at nTopology where she is able to collaborate and innovate everyday.