Advanced Manufacturing Revolution – Leveraging a New Paradigm for Growth
Additive manufacturing (AM) is gaining popularity among manufacturers across many industries, but in order to ensure the optimal part design before going into production, a design, simulation, fabrication, testing, and quality assurance workflow needs to be put in place, which can be a daunting task, to say the least.
Since AM is a relatively new domain, different parts of the design to manufacture process tend to happen ad-hoc or in silos without much cross-pollination among the many groups and subject matter experts involved. Therefore, validating 3D-printed parts remains a large challenge. Manufacturers need to not only understand how to leverage new design techniques that have become available through AM, but also to make sure these designs lead to optimized build success, minimized deviations from original designs, and maximized performance when in use.
Join us for this first of six webinars in this series: A Journey Through Advanced Manufacturing in 2021 to learn about how you can leverage common and commercially available solutions to replicate similar advancements in your own product development.
This session covers:
- The key technologies necessary for rapid innovation and execution of this project using advanced manufacturing technology
- Project logistics, timelines, and ROI-related metrics
- How to extract maximum value from an existing design, simulation, and inspection tools
- Ryan O’Hara, Technical Director of Aerospace and Defense, nTopology
- Sunil Acharya, Lead Applications Engineer, ANSYS
- Kerim Genc, Business Development Manager, Synopsys
Interested in exploring further applications of nTopology? Request a Demo.