Design Process with Simulation – ANSYS & nTopology
This is the second installment of the Journey Through Advanced Manufacturing in 2021 Webinar Series.
Leveraging state-of-the-art design and simulation tools to produce higher-performing heat exchangers in volume-constrained applications is the focus of this presentation.
In collaboration with ANSYS, nTopology will demonstrate how the next-generation of implicit geometry representations can be used to drive the future of heat exchanger designs. We will discuss how we can leverage the power of implicit modeling to generate complex surfaces that provide incredible gains in heat exchanger performance.
This session covers:
- How to generate dense thermally efficient heat exchanger designs
- How to leverage state of the art design and simulation tools to produce higher performing heat exchangers in volume constrained applications
- How the next generation of implicit geometry representations can be used to drive the future of heat exchanger designs and gains in heat exchanger performance
- Ryan O’Hara, Technical Director of Aerospace and Defense, nTopology
- Maiki Vlahinos, Senior Application Engineer, nTopology
- Walter Schwartz, Principal Application Engineer, ANSYS
Experience nTopology on your screen
Get started with nTopology! Speak with an nTop expert today!