nTopology Education Community
Students, educators and researchers can gain access to a non-commercial version of nTop Platform for free! Learn more below.
Partner with nTopology
The nTopology Education Community is bringing together educators, researchers and students to share ideas and collaborate across institutions. This community is an open forum allowing for the contribution of feedback and recommendations as well as shared notebooks, workflows and stories about how they are integrating nTop Platform into their curriculum and research. To learn more about our nTopology Education Community reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Education Design Challenge: Redesign a Wrist Brace
Submission Deadline: Friday, March 20, 2020
Download the 3D files here and show off your nTop skills by redesigning a conformal wrist brace with nTop Platform that ensures form, fit, and function. Use nTop Platform to demonstrate lightweighting and design for manufacturing techniques.
- Maintains net shape along border
- A minimum wall thickness of 2mm for manufacturability
- nTop file
- Mesh file
- Supporting images
- Design description
- Send entries to email@example.com with “Wrist Brace Challenge” as the subject
- $50 Amazon gift card (only for US participants)
- Featured on the nTopology website and in social media
Image courtesy of Formlabs