nTop Training: Essentials
Registration for the nTop Training: Essentials is now closed. If you are interested in our next workshop nTop Training: Medical on Thursday, March 25, register here.
Join this online workshop to learn the basics of nTopology. Experience first-hand the software’s versatility and functional generative capabilities.
Our Application and Customer Success engineers will guide you through your first lightweighting and latticing design workflows. Through practical exercises, they will introduce you to the fundamental concepts that set nTopology apart from all other engineering design software.
Join this nTop Training and learn how to:
- Navigate nTopology’s interface
- Create reusable workflows and package them into custom blocks
- Apply functional lightweighting and latticing techniques to design high-performing and manufacturable parts
- 10:00 - 11:00 Session 1: Introduction to nTopology
- 11:00 - 12:00 Session 2: Basic lightweighting workflows
- 12:00 - 1:00 Session 3: Lattice generation & optimization
- 1:00 - 1:30 Session 4: Recap & Live Q&A
Bonus — All eligible participants will receive a trial license of nTopology.
Important — Registration closes on Tuesday, March 9 at 5pm ET / 2pm PT. Don’t forget to save your spot!
Gabrielle Thelen, Application Engineer
Application Engineer at nTopology with a background in Mechanical Design and Engineering Systems for advanced manufacturing, which involved working with CAD tools such as PTC Creo and SolidWorks as well as the PLM System, PTC Windchill
Annika Norden, Customer Success Engineer
Annika is an engineer, designer, and creator, excited by any opportunity that brings these facets together. After studying Mechanical Engineering at the University of Michigan, she joined the Customer Success team at nTopology where she is able to collaborate and innovate everyday.