nTop Training: Topology Optimization & Simulation
Registration is now closed.
Join this free nTop Training to learn best practices on how to perform a topology optimization and FE analysis in nTopology.
In this training, our Application and Customer Success Engineers will show you the steps you need to follow to design lightweight and functional parts for your industry in nTopology. You will walk away with a better understanding of:
- Tips and tricks for importing a geometry into nTopology for FEA using nTop Toolkits
- How to define, control, and run a topology optimization workflow in nTopology
- Best practices for exporting your geometry to external CAE platforms for validation
- 10:00am – 11:00am Session 1: nTopology Basics
- 11:00am - 12:00pm Session 2: Setting up an FEA Simulation
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm Session 3: Topology Optimization Essentials
- 1:00pm – 1:30pm Session 4: Recap & Live Q&A
Level — Intermediate. A basic familiarity with the software is recommended.
Bonus — All eligible participants will receive a free trial license of nTopology.
Important — Registration closes on Tuesday, April 20 at 5pm ET / 2pm ET. Don’t forget to save your spot!
Annika Norden, Customer Success Engineer at nTopology
Annika is an engineer, designer, and creator, excited by any opportunity that brings these facets together. After studying Mechanical Engineering at the University of Michigan, she joined the Customer Success team at nTopology where she is able to collaborate and innovate everyday.
Mandy Rosengren, Associate Customer Success Engineer at nTopology
Mandy Rosengren is an Associate Customer Success Engineer and graduated in Mechanical Engineering from Tufts University in 2020. So far in her time at nTop, her favorite part she designed in nTop was a custom block for designing different high heeled shoes.